Our Services


    If you are a skilled worker with the right experience, skills and background, you might be able to make Canada your permanent home through Express Entry. EE manages applications for three economic immigration programs:

Federal Skilled Worker Program

Federal Skilled Trades Program

Canadian Experience Class

    Federal Skilled Worker Program is for skilled workers selected on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Only candidates with the highest ranking in the pool are invited to apply for permanent resident status.

    The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. If you belong to a designated skill trade group you may qualify for permanent residence under the Skilled Trade class.

    The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers with Canadian work experience who want to apply for permanent residence. 



    The Provincial Nominee Program is for individuals who qualify as skilled workers and experienced business professionals who wish to settle and gain permanent status in one of Canada’s provinces. Each province has its own immigration programs that target certain groups and may target students, business people, skilled or semi-skilled workers.



    Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or
  • person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
  • permanent resident of Canada



    The Self-employed Persons Program allows people to immigrate to Canada permanently as a self-employed person. In order to immigrate, individuals must satisfy selection criteria and demonstrate their intention and ability to establish a business that will create employment and make a significant contribution to the Canadian economy.



    Canada’s Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that are innovative, can create jobs for Canadian and compete on a global scale. To be eligible for the Start-up Visa Program, you must:



    If you plan on visiting Canada on temporary basis as a tourist, student or temporary worker you may be required to apply for a visitor visa before coming to Canada. To qualify for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), you will need to show the immigration officer that you meet all the requirements as specified by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and regulations.  



    If you plan on studying in Canada, you should apply for your permit before you travel to Canada.  In order to qualify for study permit, you should be enrolled in a designated learning institution, show proof of funds to support yourself and your dependents if they travel with you to Canada and need to submit other documents depending on your country requirements. A Study Permit offers several additional benefits, including the ability to work on-campus during the studies and off-campus during the summer. A Study Permit may lead to a Post-Graduation Work Permit and eventually to Permanent Residence status.



    If you are looking to either gain Canadian work experience or start a career in Canada, you will need a work permit –  an official document certifying that you have approval by the Canadian government to work in Canada as a foreign national. A work permit may even open doors to becoming a permanent resident and eventually lead to Canadian citizenship. 



    If you are looking to make Canada your permanent home, you may apply for Canadian citizenship.

To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, you must:

  • be a permanent resident
  • have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years
  • have filed your taxes, if you need to
  • pass a test on your rights, responsibilities and knowledge of Canada
  • prove your language skills